Sunday 14 June 2015

Hangzhou Lake

       In China, there are many interesting places such as the Great Wall, Hangzhou Lake, sea shore and Baiyang Lake. Today, I want to introduce Hangzhou Lake which is very beautiful, miserable, famous interesting place, and I have been to Hangzhou Lake three times. The most recent time when my family visited Hangzhou Lake was on April 12, 2015. The story of Hangzhou Lake came from an old myth, about a love story of a snake and a person, which happened in Hangzhou city about 659 B.C. I heard about Hangzhou Lake from a very moving, well-known TV play, the Legend of White Snake, which was very popular for everyone including children, teenage, senior. I liked the soft and beautiful White Snake very much. When I was a child and saw the TV Play about White Snake, I made a decision that I would visit Hangzhou Lake in future. The best time to Hangzhou Lake is February, April, October and December. 
Broken Bridge in TV

Broken Bridge in real life






4 comments:

  1. I have been there in 2012, I was attracted by the beauty landscape.

    ReplyDelete
  2. @ow a lot of pics! i've never been to Great Wall. i wanna go there

    ReplyDelete
  3. I have been there in 2007. I looked around in a hurry at night., because my friends and I had to catch the flight to Beijing in next day morning 8:30. West Lake Night View of the West Lake is really interesting.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I find the history of China quite interesting. It seems like there are lots of legends that are hundreds or thousands of years old.

    Corrections:
    The most recent time when my family visited Hangzhou Lake was on April 12, 2015.

    I heard about Hangzhou Lake from a very moving, well-known TV play, ...

    ReplyDelete