Sunday 21 June 2015

My Favorite Movie Titanic

This movie is well-known for everyone, and it moved many people; I am no exception. The Titanic was called unsinkable ship, but finally it sank into the ocean. I saw Titanic in 1997 in my high school. The scenes of the sinking of the magnificent Titanic were truly frightening. I like it because two reasons. First, if you met some emergency events, you should keep calm. Then you would find a useful way to solve the problem. When ship started sinking, many people only knew crying, but Jack and Rose were trying to survival. Even though they fell into the ocean, Jack still encouraged Rose to find ways to have a life. Second, the best love is not only living together but also living alone. When Jack dead, Rose still alive. Love is not staying with each other anytime, and it is even he did not exist. Sometimes when I heard the song, my heart will go on, with my heart, I cried hopelessly. If I was Rose, what did I do? I respected Rose very much.” A sad ending, a romantic love story”, I think this is the best description about Titanic.






2 comments:

  1. I remember how crazy people were about that movie back in 1997/1998. When my friends and I tried to see it, every theatre in the city was sold out!

    Corrections:
    This movie is well-known by everyone, and it moved many people; I am no exception.

    When Jack died, Rose was still alive.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Really? is your favourite movie? LOL! I can't believe you! xD

    ReplyDelete